Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Millipede

Kill transmission, got endless ammunition splatting spiders like it ain’t no thing
Full of ambition to complete my mission Millipede is going down today
In my space ship flying ain't no denying as I shoot my cannon off into space
Explode them into pieces flowing through the breezes as the last bullet enters his face LEVEL UP!

I am the millipede and I'm coming for you when I get blocked off I multiply too
Watch wear you’re flying cause I got a crew to with a spider and a mole looking to explode you

It's getting closer to the ground now I'm moving up
Going to the left down now blow it up
Move along now spider cause I don't give a fuck
Shit I'll laugh in your face as I'm shooting you punk
You ain't taking me down no no bro forget it
Yeah I may be cocky, shit, yeah I'll admit it
But the fact of the matters this you fuckers ain’t shit
Shoot up the last pieces and I'm blowing this bitch

Nice try now it's black and it's green
I am the fucking millipede and I'm crazy G
Besides whys everybody always shooting on me
All I do is travel up and down the damn screen
Every time you think you beat me I make it to the bottom
Reinforcement better believe I got em
Shit that fucking bullets headed straight at my face
Here’s one for the road and two just in case

Good Job Soldier now come on home

No comments:

Post a Comment