Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ghosts n Goblins Overworld #1 feat. The Plasmas

Running through the motherfuckin graveyard got a sword in my hand
Zombie killing, Blood spillin, I'm the fuckin man
Asutaroto took the princess, while the gettin was good
Now my metal armors rubbing up against my wood
The name is Arthur that knight that keeps these bitches in check
I'm full of ammunition so I gets respect
Better keep your ass back wizard oh what the fuck
As Now I'm running through the stage as fucking duck shit
Quack Quack bitch get the fuck back... How the hell you gonna transform my ass like that
Hit me I'll explode my armor will be gone....man its cold outside on the fucking lawn
But I keep on going throwin my sword and reach in the trunk and put on my clothin
Sit back, fuckin smoke a cigar while my man shows you noobs how to play the guitar bitch
Fucking solo.




Running through the cemetery with a sword in my hand
Snake killing, Blood spillin, I'm the fucking man
Asutaroto took the princess, I hate you all
Cause now I'm running through the woods with these fuckin blue balls bitch
The name is Arthur that knight that keeps these bitches in check
I'm full of ammunition so I gets respect
Better keep your ass back wizard oh no shit damn
Now I'm a crippled old man motherfucker
Exiting the stage I got a smile on my face
Put Asutaroto in his fucking place
It's kinda cool because I needed my space
That dumb bitch is probably better off anyway (I'm a knight)
But I keep on going throwin my sword and reach in the trunk and put on my clothin
Sit back, fuckin smoke a cigar while my man shows you noobs how to play the guitar bitch
Fucking solo

2 comments:

  1. You are really on your game Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, this is more for the Ghouls and ghosts though.... Either way it's all G'nG to me.

    ReplyDelete